Saturday, May 21, 2011

Roughly how much do you get paid for doing modeling work in the Philippines


Roughly how much do you get paid for doing modeling work in the Philippines?
Anyone in the know, please tell! :)
Philippines - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
My wife's friends daughter modeled for a while , can't remember her name but she did tell me it depends who you work for and how good you are ........ once the public puts you in the spotlight possibilities are endless..... regarding pay ......she didn't tell me.... but at present shes working a sari-sari store.....Hmmmmmm.......... Daryl
2 :
I tried once and it was year 2001. They just pick me personally and i am not in contract with any modeling agency. They give us P500.00 each for just less than an hour of modeling (outfit and other accessories was provided by the company cause it's a mall). Today, I don't know how much the talent fee for modeling especially the one being handled by agencies.
3 :
I have not done modeling work here. Had some stints in the USA though, but they were just minor projects.
4 :
Tv commercial for starters and lead role: P 40,000.00 Extras: around P 2,500 to P 5,000 Print ad for starters: P 15k to P 25k Ramp Modeling: P 5k to P10k