Friday, October 21, 2011

If I bought an iPod at the US, will it work at the Philippines/Overseas


If I bought an iPod at the US, will it work at the Philippines/Overseas?
I was going to buy it for my brother but he's in the Philippines... If I buy it here, will it work there:
Music & Music Players - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
yeah....i bought one here and it worked in Europe
2 :
It will work as long as he has a means to charge it. The USB to computer connection isn't the idea means, but it'll work. That is, assuming he has access to a computer. If not, he won't be able to put content on the device, which would make it pretty much useless to him.
3 :
what kind of question is that? obviously, it will work. unless it's an iphone you're talking about.....?
4 :
yes n u can charge it by pc/mac or buy a universal adaptor