Sunday, July 1, 2012

If I buy a HP laptop in Australia, will it work properly in the Philippines


If I buy a HP laptop in Australia, will it work properly in the Philippines?
I'm wondering if the different temperatures in the countries might affect the performance of the laptop. I don't want to buy any laptop in the Philippines because the technology here sucks. So please help me!
Laptops & Notebooks - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No the tempratue will not effect it. As long as you are looking at the same model of laptop it will be the same where ever you buy it. In fact if you buy it over in Australia you will have to buy an adapter just to charge it. It would be more sensible to buy it in the Philippines, as long as the model you want is available
2 :
yes