Thursday, June 21, 2012

I am a Filipino, living in the Philippines, want to work in US homecare, what will i do to get a working visa


I am a Filipino, living in the Philippines, want to work in US homecare, what will i do to get a working visa?
What requirements will I submit? What requirements will my supposed to be employer submit also? and where to submit? I wanted to work in a homecare in California.
Careers & Employment - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
ask any mexican
2 :
They are virtually impossible to get now. Right now our visa and immigrations office of our government is hopeless. Part of the reason we have so many people living here illegally is that they know that they can't get here legally, but the same office is also ineffective in finding them and sending them home. The only chance you have is to find a company ("agency") that specializes in such placements.