Monday, September 14, 2009

what is the cost of dental work in philippines


what is the cost of dental work in philippines?
How much for extraction, how much for root canal, and how much for filling? I know the price will vary with dentist to dentist and also area to area... but any info would be helpful
Philippines - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Dental work is very reasonable. I can only give example. My fiance had a toothache so we went to local dentist. For exam, complete x ray, cleaning and filling cavity it cost 1500 Pesos. How about that...
2 :
in our [place in tarlac it costs 1,500 pesos per tooth.
3 :
I live in the Visayas (middle) of the Philippines in Iloilo City. My dentist charges P250 for an extraction and P350 for a filling. A cleaning cost P 400. I don't know what he charges for a rot canal, but jusging by his prices I can guarentee is way cheaper than the states.