Monday, February 1, 2010

Can a 16 year old student work in the Philippines as call center agent


Can a 16 year old student work in the Philippines as call center agent?
I am a 16 year old freshman in College and I want to work, part-time. Is my age considered as a working student? Any suggestions? Please don't hesitate. I am a Philippine citizen. Thank you.
Philippines - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm afraid not. I think it's better for you to start working in a call center when you're in your sophomore year in college. But there's a slim chance that you may start working even though that you're only 16 provided that you have someone to back you up.
2 :
your age isn't an issue but most call centers in Metro Manila i know require a minimum of 2 years of college and demand that you work full time.