Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Will my us. cellular phone from the usa work in cebu, philippines


Will my us. cellular phone from the usa work in cebu, philippines?
and if not what can I do to get it to work. Also do I need a special number to call from the philippines to the usa. I know to call there form the usa I need to dial 011 first. Thank you all for any help you can provide! I mean my us cellular cell phone motorala cellphone with us cellular as my phone provider
Philippines - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It really depends if your sim is on "roaming".
2 :
BoomBoom is right, its depends if you're in roaming or not...You should get it roamed if your sim is not in roaming..and another thing, it depends if your cellphone is "tri-band" or "quadband".
3 :
You have to call your phone company so they can activate your international roaming service. Activation is free, but it's expensive when you use it. haha
4 :
Your US phone might not work there, even if it does it will be very expensive. You may try to get a local Philippines service even before you leave to avoid roaming from your carrier. Try the provider below:
5 :
Check if your operator has a deal with Ph operators, then it will work.