Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Where can I work in the Philippines teaching English to Koreans


Where can I work in the Philippines teaching English to Koreans?
I have been teaching English to Koreans for the last four years. Korea and the Korean people are very nice but they have winter and I hate winter. I have already checked Dave's ESL Cafe. There is never anything about it.
Teaching - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I don't really think there are many Koreans in the Phillipines. Try another country.
2 :
There are actually lots and lots of Koreans in the Phillipines studying English. Try going to the website 'Dave's ESL Cafe' it has tons of job listings and general info for ESL teachers.
3 :
hey Douglas J get here in LIpa Batangas. the weather here is so friendly. Lipa is two hour drive from Ninoy Aquino Airport in Manila. there is an International Language school here in our city where a lot of Koreans are learning English. People here in LIpa is friendly and accomodating. the language center is just in front of De La Salle LIpa. when u reach LIpa City, ask anybody and they know that school. WE DONT HAVE SNOW HERE