Monday, November 21, 2011

If I buy a sidekick 3 in Japan, will it work here in Philippines


If I buy a sidekick 3 in Japan, will it work here in Philippines?
me and my relatives are going to Japan this May and I really like sidekick 3 and I heard that it was really made in Japan so I was wondering if it will work in the Philippines because it's not from the US (does it make a difference?) need answers ASAP a week left till MAY!
Cell Phones & Plans - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
well, i suppose. but make sure to adjust your language settings to english. also, pls answer my open question. thanks! -venom spd
2 :
OMG. I've got the same dilemna. I want a sidekick III and I don't know where to get it. I'm from the Philippines also. :) And the Philippines don't have T-Mobile. And, are you sure there's a sidekick III in Japan? I'm sorry, instead of answering, I'm asking. :)) I really want the Sidekick III. :)
3 :
Here is what you should know. T-mobile is a GSM network, so it should work internationally, of course if it has the right connection megahertz. Now the good news for you is that Japan and Philippines are both gsm networks. The bad news is that the sidekick 3 is not a international phone. It may work because it supports the 1800mhz, but you may left in the dark if you switch to a 900mhz band because the sidekick doesn't support that range (from the T-mobile website in US).