Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Industrial Engineering fresh graduate from the Philippines want to work in US


Industrial Engineering fresh graduate from the Philippines want to work in US?
Hi! I am a fresh graduate with the bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineer from a good school in the Philippines and I desire to work in the US. Could there possibly be a work for me there or is it best for me to wait to have a certain number of work experience here in my own country? And if I am to search for a job online, what could be the kind of job should I look for with my degree? Thank you and I would really appreciate your help! :)
Other - Careers & Employment - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Sorry, but your Philippines degree will not be recognized in the USA. You would have to get a degree from a US college. It's just that the two countries have different educational standards and requirements. I'm not saying that one is better than the other - I'm just saying they are different. Same goes for work experience. Jobs you have done in the Philippines system aren't necessarily how those same types of jobs are done in the US.
2 :
No experience? Then this site is perfect for you and I hope it will help. It's dedicated to trainee jobs so it's fine if you have no experience.