Thursday, January 1, 2009

Will cell phones from the Philippines work here in Guam


Will cell phones from the Philippines work here in Guam?
My family and I are going to Philippines this summer and I'm hoping to buy a new cell phone there because I know it's cheaper getting it there. I'm just curious if the phones there in the PI can work here in Guam? I want to get the Blackberry bold 9000, but if ever there's something nicer haha. Will it work?
Philippines - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
yes, as long as its a tri-band phone.
2 :
yes, as long as the phone is a tri-band. i haven't seen anyone with any latest blackberry phone here in the PI, but heard that the blackberry bold 9000 is being sold in manila for around 53,000 pesos (heck, i don't have a phone of my own, can't even afford a meal, but i got a dSLR ^__^). and i'm sure it works in guam.
3 :
yeah, if you have a sim card from one of guam's phone companies.