Sunday, March 21, 2010

I want to get out of the Philippines and work in Canada. Where can I find an job agency for Canada


I want to get out of the Philippines and work in Canada. Where can I find an job agency for Canada?
I need sponsorship. What is the first thing for me to do?
Other - Canada - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Get lots of money, and start your own company, that way you dont have to find a job and you can hire all the others that are out of work. If you do that, I will sponsor you.
2 :
Monster,Hotjobs and Careerbuilder are some of the largest job boards where you could apply for jobs based on your qualifications and experience and upload your resume. Since,Craigslist allows free job postings,many companies post their job vacancies on this online classifieds website. Check this out for more details http://www.pcworkathome.net/jobwebsites.html
3 :
contact www.caregivers.ca they have tons of experience immigration from Philippines to Canada. They have a department focusing on caregivers, but the whole company is involved with other careers, other types of immigration too. you can get official immigration information from Canada's govt. website www.gc.ca